look at you up all early on a sunday morning updating your blog...bet you won't be late at all for sunday school...ha! happy vacation to you! girl, i'm gonna miss you.
Ohh a trip to the dentist. I always loved going to the dentist when I was a kid...they always gave me a new toothbrush and usually a ring or some other small toy from his treasure chest!
4 comments:
look at you up all early on a sunday morning updating your blog...bet you won't be late at all for sunday school...ha! happy vacation to you! girl, i'm gonna miss you.
how cute. My recent visit to the dentist wasn't as pleasant. I have to hav a surgical extraction!! Not looking forward to that!!
Ohh a trip to the dentist. I always loved going to the dentist when I was a kid...they always gave me a new toothbrush and usually a ring or some other small toy from his treasure chest!
lol my baby boy liked the dentist huh well thats more then i can say i hated going to the dentist i did like them sticking things in my teeth
Post a Comment