oh my. look at all those kids! i think i may of ran the other way when i saw all those screaming kids high on chocolate and candy...eek! to think, you trust me with your kids!!!
Thats what I'm talking about beaver boy, you look really cute buddy I love you and miss you so much, I'm just happy your doing so well. Thank you Fonda and Mr.fonda for everything
4 comments:
he looks like he had alot of fun. my q-t pie : )
Look at all the costumes! How cute is that?!
oh my. look at all those kids! i think i may of ran the other way when i saw all those screaming kids high on chocolate and candy...eek! to think, you trust me with your kids!!!
Thats what I'm talking about beaver boy, you look really cute buddy I love you and miss you so much, I'm just happy your doing so well. Thank you Fonda and Mr.fonda for everything
Post a Comment