They are having so much fun! You are such a good mom, Fonda. I am so proud of you,
Destiny and Preston,You did such a great job!! Way to go!!
fon your lunch idea was so cute and they did a really good job
were you doing some clothes ironing pre-pumpkin gutting? great photos fonder, definitely scrap worthy!
Lovely spooky jack o lanterns! Great job Des and Pres!
Is that your sister Lisa leaving comments? Tell her I miss her if it is!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are having so much fun! You are such a good mom, Fonda. I am so proud of you,
Destiny and Preston,
You did such a great job!! Way to go!!
fon your lunch idea was so cute and they did a really good job
were you doing some clothes ironing pre-pumpkin gutting? great photos fonder, definitely scrap worthy!
Lovely spooky jack o lanterns! Great job Des and Pres!
Is that your sister Lisa leaving comments? Tell her I miss her if it is!!!
Post a Comment