Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Induction into Girl Guiding, I am a Spark
I am a Spark , for honest real.. receiving her certificate
I promise to share and be a friend
sliding down the rainbow slide, that is how you become an official Spark
saying goodnite ...singing twinkle, twinkle , little spark.......little spark say goodnite
group photo
You did a great job baby girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Destiny,
you did such a reat job. You lookd so cute and your hair is beautiful.
love you!!!!
Fonda, I loved the way she is holding her certificate. LOL
lol she is so cute and they all look so much alike i couldn't tell witch one was her a first.
Aww congrats Des on becoming a Spark!
woohoo! now it's official! what was she before, i don't get it? i would of thought she was a spark and this initiation was to become a brownie...i was a fairy for all the years that i was in brownies. i still have my uniform i should bring it over on friday...
Post a Comment