Not the most spectacular snowfall but one that will be remembered by us forever.
Preston's Very First Snow Sighting.... He was so excited. I think I was too. I was at work and called Dave at 6:15 AM to let him know it was snowing, I didn't want him to show Preston until I was on the other end of the phone. I called and told Preston to look outside. "It's snowing, it is finally snowing. I finally see my very first snow" " Can we have a snowball fight?" He went from window to window watching it fall. When he got off the bus from School he dropped his bookbag in the middle of the yard and started exploring. There was just a light dusting on the ground but to him it was a white fluffy playground. I caught up with him on the deck with my camera, He was just scooping up as much as he could and throwing it up in the air...make sure you click on this picture to enlarge it so that you can actually see the adorable look on his face.
He enjoyed watching the tracks all around the yard that he could make... oh yeah, it was a really neat snow, if you looked closely you could see the snowflakes in the actual shape of snowflakes, they were so cool.
5 comments:
Wow! That was a really perfect snow angel;!! What a cute and adorable post!!
Ohh how exciting for Preston! The first snow is always the best no matter how little snow lands on the ground!
That snow angel is perfect!
oh... i wished i could have been there. soon enough i will wahoo...
A-do-ra-ble! i see a scrapbook page in these picture's future!
That is absolutely priceless, Fonda! I miss the days of childhood and all the wonder that each new day brings! I know you are enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment