Monday, April 20, 2009

What to do in the snow....

What to do in the snow.......Let us count the things....


sliding...








ouch!
wheeler circles.....wheeeee





they keep asking for more, but Dave gets dizzy !


snow angel...


snowmobiling...


take care of our feathered friends...



buildin snowmen....










It was all alot of fun indeed, but we are now anxiously awaiting SUNSHINE !!

3 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Aww I love the videos!

Lisa said...

Too funny. So New Brunswick like to hook up a tube to a wheeler and do circles! I love it tho! Lots of sliding eh?! I can see how Dave might get a little dizzy!

I love making snow angels...the trick is to get up without ruining it!

Snowmen are hard to build out here...we just don't get the right kinda snow for that.

I haven't been on a snowmobile in years...ohh My Goodness more then 10 years since I've been on one...scary!

I am glad to see that you guys were enjoyiing all that snow you got!

jen said...

i hope lisa didn't see that video of the kids on the tube and dave spinning them in circles on the wheeler...eek! it's almost as bad as the kids on the trampoline without the netting....!!!