I made these headstone saddle flower arrangements today. It is that time of year again. The pink one is for Mom and the blue and red is for Skip. I am making a Charlotte County trip tomorrow. First stop McAdam to put flowers on Mom's grave for mothers day....then join up with Dad to go to Robinston Me. to do some cleanup work on Skips grave and put flowers up for Memorial Day, since I will be in Florida that weekend. Then off to St. Stephen for Stacey Leavitt"s housewarming party. ...a quick trip to St Andrews to say Hi to Gary and Janet and then finally to Back Bay to spend the day with Dave's Mom and go to Sunday School with her.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well done Fonda! two things off your to do list that i made for you for this weekend! woohoo! those arrangements are perfect, your mom will love her's! and skipper will too, the red, white and blue, perfection! you do good work mrs. french! happy mother's day to you!
God bless you, Fonda for keeping that up. It means a lot to me to know you are there caring for things. I know it must be bitter sweet for you, but while you are at those graves, know that I am with you in spirit and would be with you in person if I could. The arrangements are gorgeous.
Happy mohters day to you. You are a great MOm!!and a great sister!! I LOVE YOU!!
Fonda...I'm so late in reading this! Great job on the arrangements! At first I thought they were bought, but quickly read on to realize that you made them. A woman of many talents you are!
Post a Comment