Better luck the next friday....
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Skating with 80 Kindergardeners !!!
So I got up an hour early so that I could take an extra hour off for my lunch and go skating with Des and Pres`s Kindergarden classes.... I head to the arena....no buses and no other parents...hmmmmm ...did I get the wrong rink... I wait, I go in and ask...nope no school skating at this rink today ....after thumbing thru the schedule book...NMES is booked for the next Friday..URGH i did it again.... so off I go back to work...
Better luck the next friday....

Better luck the next friday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i didn't believe it, until i saw it with my own eyes! it must of been the ski pants that kept him back before! wow, very impressive preston! and fonder, you keep us laughing, so keep messing up days and times, gets me through the day!
HAHAHAHA. That is only funny because it happened to you. I would have been so annoyed if it had happened to me!! The kids look so cute!!
hahaha! So Fonda like to have the right activity but the wrong day of the week! Just another of the reasons I miss you so much!
I definitely see improvement skating wise...i can tell tehre has been lots of practice! Practice makes perfect....or close to it! hee hee
Awww my lil man is doing so much better..... fonda your too funny cant wait to see you guys in 19 days lol
Post a Comment