Eggs they decorated...


Destiny worked very hard at it....

Preston and Zach did alot of this..... gaming


Peter Cottontail arrived... They were very excited except I missed most of it because they didn't wake us up first. They had the movies all in playing on their DVD player before I got up. There were still a few eggs left unfound so I got to have a little bit of fun..
this is so funny, watch how well Des is trained to smile for the camera, she doesn't understand that it is on video...lol
Preston already watching a movie from his Easter Basket
Preston and Zach did alot of this..... gaming
Peter Cottontail arrived... They were very excited except I missed most of it because they didn't wake us up first. They had the movies all in playing on their DVD player before I got up. There were still a few eggs left unfound so I got to have a little bit of fun..
this is so funny, watch how well Des is trained to smile for the camera, she doesn't understand that it is on video...lol
Preston already watching a movie from his Easter Basket
Look at all the eggs I finded !
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! i was seriously laughing out loud as i watched that video of des with the permanent smile on her face! every time she stopped talking she'd put the camera smile back on, i love it! "pres-ton" "no it's not pres-ton it was on top". i gotta go watch it again it's so hilarious! i'm shocked that preston couldn't find his candy that the bunny left under his pillow! ha! and the cardigan is perfect, isn't it? just what she needed, and he looks very handsome in his gentleman shirt...when you get on the ball with updating you really do quite the job, don't you fonder?
That video gets funnier everytime I watch it!!
o my gosh my baby is really toothless lol he looks so stinking cute. im so happy you put more up its been way to long. love you guys
LOL that's such a cute video! It's very funny! You'll have to teach her what it means to video then you won't get her to stop talking or dancing or both! haha!
Easter Bunny sure did come to your house eh?!
Funny how the Easter bunny never brought me movies or games! I just got lots and lots of Chocolate!!!!
Post a Comment