Skating is sooooo much fun, but oh so painful. Do you think we have enough time to prepare for the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver ? I just need to perfect my triple toe lux. Thanks Jen for posting.
Tina, what time did you write this comment? In the middle of the nite. lol just kidding I could understand what it says. We went to four different arenas in fredericton last week. We follow the free skate hours around the city.
4 comments:
Skating is sooooo much fun, but oh so painful. Do you think we have enough time to prepare for the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver ? I just need to perfect my triple toe lux. Thanks Jen for posting.
It looks like you skant best like I do .....backwards!!! LOL It was mice ot finally seea picture of Mandy.
Where was the rink??
Tina, what time did you write this comment? In the middle of the nite. lol just kidding I could understand what it says. We went to four different arenas in fredericton last week. We follow the free skate hours around the city.
That is really bad!! How did I manage to spell so many wrong?? LOL
I am laughing so hard looking back and reading my comment!!
Post a Comment