It was fun for Jen to join in, she had never made a wreath before.
First we loaded on the wheeler to go scout for the perfect boughs !
The perfect boughs are hard to find in our back yard but we managed to find enough.
Tired already ??
Destiny and Mommy made one for the front window
Daddy did nothing but go get the wheeler in the woods after I couldnt get it started.
Preston was very interested to learn....I told him he was at least a 4th generation wreath maker with a break in the line, I dont think his mom ever made a wreath.
Jen where are the pictures of you and your wreath?
4 comments:
preston did seem to get quite into it, didn't he? it sure was fun "making wreaths" with you that day, although you probably did the bulk of the work on mine, which is sort of the way i like it! ha! i didn't send you any of my pics cause i didn't figure anyone needed to see them, they just want to see the kids!
What a neat idea Fonda. You are full of them!! I don't think I could remember how to make a wreath. Mom was a whiz at it though. She sure did make good money at it. It was hard work though.
You guys did a great job! I liked the differnet boughs mixed into it. So pretty!!
tina, I am soooo impressed that you noticed the different boughs !
tina, I am soooo impressed that you noticed the different boughs !
Post a Comment