Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Concerts

They had two Christmas concerts this year, church and school.



Sunday School Concert

Preston's Verse:
It's Christmas Time...
Christmas happened long ago and so far away, but if you give yourself to Christ, It's Here, It's Now, It's Today !!

Destiny's Verse:
God sent the Christ to save the earth to free us from our sins,
He taught us how to live and love, if you put your trust in Him !

with Isiah, they sang Away in a Manger !


School Concert:

Preston was a shepard with a speaking part... he is in the red.





Destiny was Mary, the grumpiest looking Mary I ever did see but still adorable!


They sang "Away in a Manger, Silent Night, We three Kings and Oh Christmas Tree.





picture quality like the above is why Jen is the appointed family photographer if she is around.







4 comments:

jen said...

"if" she is around...yeah, work got in the way that day, my apologies...! the first one of them at the school concert isn't too bad though, pesky heads do get in the way though!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Thank God for jenLOL
They are so adorable. Destiny is a little doll!! I could just squeeze them. ( if I was there) You should have taken a video clip of them singing.

jen said...

i would have if i had been there tina!

Lisa said...

Ohh Christmas Concerts! I can't wait. I bet they did a terrific job with their parts!