And then on to a family party, Grumps, Nanny and Papa came for our annual deep fried turkey, hashbrown caserole, broccoli salad, and trifle for desert.
Preston opening his DS, you can see he was excited !
Birthday celebrations around here spread out over a week. This is Preston opening his present that arrive from his Daddy. He loved the ice skates, as you can see from previous blog postings, he is getting lots of use of them.
6 comments:
Hey, Where did my comment go??
I said, these are 2 spoiled rotten kids. and this isnot even Christmas presents yet. The trampoline looks good on you Fonda. LOL
How come I can't see apost about Christmas Eve and lobster, yet on my page it indicates there is anew post aobut it?
For the record, I only bought them one present each.
you didn't buy them one each for christmas, that's for sure! this was one of the LONGEST days of my life, i could of fallen asleep on your couch in the middle of the 2nd party, i don't know how you do it!!!
I bet they are going to get lots of use out of the trampoline! It looks like so much fun!!! Great goodness that's a lot of birthday parties!!! LOL
Post a Comment