This is just a sample of the fun I am having making lunches...I know the novelty will wear off before too long so I am trying to make the best of it. I like that when they look in their lunch bags there is some sort of surprise from Me each day. I will post other pictures, this is the only one that I thought to photograph.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Fun with Lunches !
This is just a sample of the fun I am having making lunches...I know the novelty will wear off before too long so I am trying to make the best of it. I like that when they look in their lunch bags there is some sort of surprise from Me each day. I will post other pictures, this is the only one that I thought to photograph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOu're such a good mom. I hated doing lunvhes. I always liked it for the first few wels of a new year, but then ...........
Too cute Fonda! you are so creative! I bet the kiddies love the surprises in their lunches!
your to funny fonda but i bet my lil man loves your sillyness lol i love you guys
Post a Comment