Friday, October 3, 2008

Caramel dipped apples...

Another yummy treat....thanks Jen

Jen made 20 candied apples for favors for a babyshower she was hosting on Sunday. Thankfully she made extra for the kiddies. They thoroughly enjoyed them after school on monday. As you can see.......
Destiny preferred to bite right in and Preston decided to have his cut up. They shared with me and Grumps !




5 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Awww that is so cute. You should have gotten Grumpsw in the phot too and not just his mid section!! Ha ha Tell him I said hi.

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Oh My! My spelling!!!! I meant grumps and photo

Anonymous said...

i bet grumps is just loving having them both around. they look like they really like those apples love you guys

Lisa said...

Aww Jen...how sweet of you to think of the kiddies! And it looks as though they really enjoyed them! I'm with Preston....I would have had mine cut up! lol

jen said...

yep, i definitely would of cut mine up too...i made 20 of them, but didn't eat any myself...