After thanksgiving dinner Des, Pres, Grumps, Dave and I went apple picking at Hall's Orchard in Fredericton Junction.


Look at this really great shiny one !
This is a birds nest the orchard owner had on display in his barn.

Destiny and Preston put on a turkey show when we got home, while I made Apple Pie, yup from scratch and apple crisp.... Yummy. The turkey show is on video but I am not sure if I can get it to load. I will try.
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you all too, Preston and Destiny! The apple picking looks fun and Fonda, I can't believe you went right home and cooked pie and apple crisp after putting on a meal and then picking apples! Wow!
you sure are one busy mama, i don't know how you do it...oh wait, yes i do, you do it all because you average 4 hours of sleep a night!!!! great post though fonder, cute pics, quite scrapworthy, aren't they? we need to schedule a scrapbook date so you can get up to date again...let's check your work calendar tomorrow, shall we?
lol they look like they had such a good time now thats something i have never done in canada.
Fonda you rushed home to make a pie and apple crisp?? I hope Jen or someone checked your temperature! Are you feeling ok? lol What a great little cook and baker you have become! Thinking of opening your own shop? hee hee
Looks like a great time was had apple picking...and I loved the video Destiny and Preston did a great job!
Post a Comment