Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Messy Fun !!
Oh the fun of Finger Painting ! I bought these paints so I can do some face painting at their birthday party but we decided to crack them open a litlle early for some finger painting fun ! Dave brought these big sheets of brown paper home from work one day, they worked perfectly. I think we are going to like wednesday afternoons.
Messy Fingers
Destiny's rainbow handprints
Preston's handprints and human
what you can do with 7 bottles of Tempra Paint...although they did inform me that we were missing yellow and orange. Michaels here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh dear. they don't even have coveralls on, or smocks, or whatever they were called back in the day! they are in their nice tidy school clothes!!!! you're one heck of a woman fonder! looks like they're having fun though! and that my friend, is what counts. my kids would be covered in smocks, but then again, this whole thing seems to messy to me, so they wouldn't be doing it at all! ha! if by chance i ever have kids, i'll send them to your place for the messy stuff, coolio? excellent!
lol they look so cute i miss doing arts and crafts soon enough i will be right back to it though
Aww what fun! I can't wait for that stuff with Brooke!
Post a Comment