Happy Birthday Mommy....I hope you have a great day. Give yourself a big hug from me.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love you baby thanx you. you and des are such good singers........i got so many hugs today but yours was the best : ) love you to the stars and back baby night *
5 comments:
I love you baby thanx you. you and des are such good singers........i got so many hugs today but yours was the best : ) love you to the stars and back baby night *
Happy birthday, Mandy. That was so touching and se=weet!! Good JOb, preston and Destiny
awwww! how adorable is that?! i bet his mom just loved this post! great thinking fonda, isn't the internet absolutely swell?!
Happy Birthday Mandy! Cute post Fonda!
Thats a very nice thing you did for your mom budd I LOVE YOU!!!!!!DADDY
Post a Comment