Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Antdriana (Adriana)



Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birtdday Adriana
Happy Birthday to you!
Love Us

3 comments:

jen said...

happy birthday Adriana! I still want to send you those songs I kept singing when we were playing skipbo, do you have email? if not, I might just send a disc in the mail...hope you had a great day, what does a girl get for her birthday when she just got a Coach purse and accessories less then a month ago?

AngAdelle said...

Adriana!!! Happy birthday!!!! I miss you gurl! Its been forever!! Its almost Stampede time again here and its so hard to believe its been 2 years??? since you came here!! You have to come again! we had so much fun!! By the way...you remember Star??? She is pregnant and is due in less than a month!! LOL

PS: Fonda can you tell her to read this?? LOL :)
Love you Fonda! :)

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

HAPPY bIRTHDAY, ADRIANA! I AGREE WITH ANG, YOU NEED TO COME BACK!!