Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day Everybody, ok Happy Valentines Day Tina, Jen , and Loopy cuz you are our only followers.

This is what Des and Pres made for there classmates for Valentines Day. Sucker Flowers and Sucker Mice.
18 mice and 19 flowers. ....what was I thinking? We had alot of fun. It took us 3 days for them to sign them all.




5 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys as well.
I LOVE you!!

jen said...

did they have fun the whole way through, or were they over it after a couple?

Lisa said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was thinking what a wonderful idea for the class for Valentine's day....then you go and mention how much work it is! lol

Anonymous said...

they must have loved making them....... you know how preston is with the crafting. that was a cute idea.

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

What happened tot he updates??