while at work, we came up with a great idea, make your own sundae! these were our ingredients, we added some fruit in there just to make it somewhat of a healthy dessert!
Jen, Help!!! How do you get the videos on the blog? I can't seem to figure it out. Also lately I haven't been able to get the hyper link on so it is clickable. What am I doing wrong?
hi there, well my advice is to take short video, that's why mine have tended to be short on here, the long ones, anything over a a minute take like 10 minutes to upload...my friend told me that when uploading video, you should be in "compose" mode instead of "html" mode, which when I update this blog I am usually in html...so go to where you normally update your blog, then there is an icon there, like where your would upload images, there is an icon that looks like a video reel or stripe i think, click on that, then switch over to compose mode, then it should say uploading video, it takes a long while, probably 5 minutes or so, then it will say something after that, like initializing video or something, wait for that to do it's thing, all the while this is happening the little screen with the video is black, then after it's done doing it's thing it will show you the video with a freeze frame picture, click on it and it will play for you. takes forever, but the shorter the videos you take, the shorter the wait you'll have uploading them.
hmm, hyperlink, does that mean a link to a site? i'm not very familiar with the correct terms, i'm afraid...i think you just have to...i'll go try it, and get right back to you.
k, if a hyperlink is a website, then this is how you do it...
-go to where you would normally update your blog, by adding pictures and text, the third icon over is the link icon, click on that. -then my laptop showed a message saying that it was temporarily blocked, so i had to click up top in the blue blogger banner to get it to be allowed viewed, after i clicked that another screen popped up with http:// you include www.dotwhatever.com after this space...so let's say it was fonda's blog you wanted after http:// you would type www.desandpres.blogspot.com then you hit okay, then it should appear in your post update...clear as mud? i hope this is what you needed to know, if not, ask again and i'll do my best to answer your question correctly next time!
Thanks Jen. I will try the video thing. What you explained for the hyper link is what I am doing, but when it is posted it doesn't light up so that readers can just click it to go to the site. It has worked in the past but not now for some reason.
Hey buddy it's daddy I love you man it makes me really happy to see how good your doing I miss you so much your such a hansom little man you know that. I wonder who you get that from...lol....nah.. You look like mommy and daddy.You make me really proud bud...like the canadians say thats what I'm talking aboot ehh..ehh..love you son..talk to you soon
9 comments:
Awww too cute!!!! I love the videos! And congrats to Des!! What a great accomplishment!
So cute. I loved when she said hi to me in the video. The mud puddle ones are awesome. Who else is talking? I don't recognize the voice.
prestie your sundaes look so good yum.....i love you and i still look at the stares to baby....grammy and grampy will see you soon <3 you gobber : )
I love you too Preston, love grammie
Jen,
Help!!!
How do you get the videos on the blog? I can't seem to figure it out. Also lately I haven't been able to get the hyper link on so it is clickable. What am I doing wrong?
hi there, well my advice is to take short video, that's why mine have tended to be short on here, the long ones, anything over a a minute take like 10 minutes to upload...my friend told me that when uploading video, you should be in "compose" mode instead of "html" mode, which when I update this blog I am usually in html...so go to where you normally update your blog, then there is an icon there, like where your would upload images, there is an icon that looks like a video reel or stripe i think, click on that, then switch over to compose mode, then it should say uploading video, it takes a long while, probably 5 minutes or so, then it will say something after that, like initializing video or something, wait for that to do it's thing, all the while this is happening the little screen with the video is black, then after it's done doing it's thing it will show you the video with a freeze frame picture, click on it and it will play for you. takes forever, but the shorter the videos you take, the shorter the wait you'll have uploading them.
hmm, hyperlink, does that mean a link to a site? i'm not very familiar with the correct terms, i'm afraid...i think you just have to...i'll go try it, and get right back to you.
k, if a hyperlink is a website, then this is how you do it...
-go to where you would normally update your blog, by adding pictures and text, the third icon over is the link icon, click on that.
-then my laptop showed a message saying that it was temporarily blocked, so i had to click up top in the blue blogger banner to get it to be allowed viewed, after i clicked that another screen popped up with http:// you include www.dotwhatever.com after this space...so let's say it was fonda's blog you wanted after http:// you would type www.desandpres.blogspot.com then you hit okay, then it should appear in your post update...clear as mud? i hope this is what you needed to know, if not, ask again and i'll do my best to answer your question correctly next time!
Thanks Jen. I will try the video thing. What you explained for the hyper link is what I am doing, but when it is posted it doesn't light up so that readers can just click it to go to the site. It has worked in the past but not now for some reason.
Hey buddy it's daddy I love you man it makes me really happy to see how good your doing I miss you so much your such a hansom little man you know that. I wonder who you get that from...lol....nah.. You look like mommy and daddy.You make me really proud bud...like the canadians say thats what I'm talking aboot ehh..ehh..love you son..talk to you soon
Post a Comment