Monday, July 21, 2008

here and there

some pictures I had on my camera...


Fonda and Tina with our magnificent lighthouse in the background...




waiting for traffic to slow down so they can cross



can you tell which one is who?




some silly people with stickers on their faces...

4 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

LOVE THE PICTURES OF US. I THINK IT IS RUSSELL HOLDING DESTINY.

fonda said...

jen , you are too good to me. Thanks for updating 'MY' blog.

Anonymous said...

Omg you are getting so big. i can't believe how much you have grown alredy....jezze stop just a little bit though ok. lol : 0 i miss you to the stars and back baby. love you <3
mommy.

oh yea fonda i know witch on s my grandfatehr by the way lol nice try.

Lisa said...

I'm so far behind!!! Great pictures...I have so much reading to do!