Thursday, June 5, 2008

meeting preston

I was so excited to meet Preston, I had heard so much about the little guy, and wanted to welcome him to Canada! Fonda and the crew arrived back in Fredericton on Wednesday night, and she returned to work bright and early on Thursday morning...so I went to the French household that Thursday after work! I had planned on what I was going to say to Preston, tell him that I had heard all about him, that he liked to do "farts and crafts" and that he was super smart...Destiny opened the door for me, and I didn't even get out "hi Preston" before the little guy (he's not really that little, he's over 4 feet tall!) exclaimed, "do you wanna see a snail?", "can we show you a snail?" "let's go outdoors, I wanna show you a snail!". So needless to say, Preston is far from shy, I don't think he stopped talking the entire time I was at the house for those few hours. So welcome to Canada Preston, I look forward to your many stories and perhaps we can do "farts and crafts" some day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a Bunch Jen for setting up this blog for me.....and Linda too.
Its Adorable !!

Lisa said...

Well, this says posted by fonda but i'm sure jen wrote it! lol Good that he's not shy...did you really think Fonda's great nephew would be shy?!? He has some of Fonda in there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that my lil man is having so much fun in canada...i know i did ever summer i went up. i know that he is in good hands. i miss him everday. i can't wait to give him big hugs when i come up. than you for doing this for me it means alot. : ) talk to you soon

<3 you!